Friday, August 31, 2007

Corrine and Alex - Newport Beach, CA

I just got back into town from California on Wednesday. Corrine and Alex hired me for their wedding on October 20th being held here in SLC. They were in need of some engagement photos so they flew me out to Long Beach California to take some beach shots. We had an absolute blast. One of my favorite things in the world is the ocean, I love hearing the waves crashing into the beach and rocks. Corrine and Alex were so fun to shoot, they were playful and naturals in front of the camera. They were also willing to do whatever to get some great shots, even getting into the water :) Here are a couple of my favorites from the shoot.



















8 comments:

corrine said...

DUSTIN! holy cow you are SO amazing! WOW. the pictures are just awesome. we couldnt be happier!! THANKS SO MUCH!

Nema Blanchard Photography LLC said...

These pics Rock!!

Joanna Taylor said...

Fabulous, Dustin. Really.

And Tag. List 8 things about yourself that you never wanted your readers to know (or did, but wouldn't admit it).

Kellee Smith said...

Great work Disting. Lighting, composition, EVERYTHING... Great work. Love every one!

Anna Page Photography said...

Nice. I'm so jealous. I really like the one of the girl on the rock and the guy standing. Looks like an A+F ad or something. Hot!

Anonymous said...

Wow Dustin,
your work is just amazing. I have to say I love these

Jacqui Wilsher

Andrea said...

Well Dustin, You did it again. Corrine's are ALMOST as good as ours! Ha...but I am a little partial. :) I'm glad you saved one my best friends photography!

Mary Denton Taylor said...

Hey Dustin! Haven't chatted with you for a while so I thought I'd stop in and say Hey! Gorgeous, fabulous engagements! What a lucky couple!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz