Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Brittany

Did you guys miss me? heheheh. Bet you all thought I died because it's been so long since I have posted. Well let's just say that my wife Tiffany went back to work part time and school full time, so that leaves me at home with 3 little rugrats when I used to do my blogging. I have come to appreciate my wife a lot more though, I don't know how she does it, I am losing my mind not being able to get work done watching the kids, and yet, she gets work done, homework, cleans and still takes care of the rugrats. She is amazing.

Anyways, so I shot Bridals for Brittany a little while back at Memory Grove and it was a blast. I can't wait for her wedding next weekend up in Eden at the Red Moose Lodge. It is going to be gorgeous. Here were a couple of my favorite from the session.





No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz