Thursday, August 16, 2007

Amanda - Blue Eyed Bombshell

Last night, I shot bridals for the most adorable bride ever Amanda. Steve, you are one lucky guy and I can't wait til your guys wedding next month. Amanda is not only adorable beyond human capacity, she is also the sweetest person ever. I automatically fell in love with Amanda and Steve when they came to meet with me about doing their wedding. Check out her amazing blue eyes and her captivating smile. Audrey with Studio Stems did a killer job on the bouquet, if anyone needs floral arrangements or boquets, you need to call Audrey, she is the best florist in Utah. It was so hard narrowing it down, but here are only a few of my many many favorites. To see more of this Blue Eyed Bombshell, click the link below to view her slideshow.

AMANDA'S BRIDAL SLIDESHOW













7 comments:

Anonymous said...

dustin dustin dustin

how incredible are you! you are so my favorite! i love how you call me and where friends too! these are just artisticaly amazing you never fall short even a milimeter. i cant wait to work with you more! great job and thanks for the props it means the world to studio stems! thanks!

Team Yu Photography said...

Big D!
Another one of your masterpieces. What a way to bring those gorgeous eyes into the view!

TY

Nema Blanchard Photography LLC said...

I love her style!! It's not the same o' thing !

Nema Blanchard Photography LLC said...

Hey dustin, i tried to email but it was sent back to me. Which Kubota action do you use to pop out color and the dark burn around the picture? nema
you can send me an email if you'd like. nemabee@yahoo.com

thanks!!

Rebekah said...

That first one is awesome! Way to capture those big blue eyes!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I didn't comment when I saw these the first time! Love them! Love her eyes.

Colleen Donovan said...

Wow Dustin!! You are a Supa Star!!! Love the post processing you did to these - she's gorgeous! :)

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz