Sunday, August 05, 2007

Roberta and Travis 08/04/07

On Saturday, Tiffany and I had the honor of shooting Roberta and Travis on their wedding day. They were sealed in the SLC temple and it was an amazing day. We got soooo many awesome photos and ended up shooting the most photos ever on any wedding day. Roberta and Travis have a wonderful story. They are both well above 6 feet tall and look so good together. They met only a month or two before Travis left for his mission, and Roberta waited 2 years for him to return. He returned only a couple of months ago and here we are today. These two are so passionate about each other and are just so darn good looking. My very good friend Shirley Ann did Roberta's makeup and did an amazing job. These two are smoking hot. Thanks so much for choosing me as your wedding photographer Mr and Mrs Stout. Here are a couple of my favorites from the day.















6 comments:

Lesa said...

These pictures are stunning! I love your work! My son just left on Tuesday for his mission to Brazil and left behind a girlfriend. I pray she waits as they are perfect together. This just shows that those girls can wait! ;)
Lesa

lauren said...

did you take any where they WEREN'T kissing??? Just kidding. Great job, as always, Dustin!

Dustin Izatt said...

I did take lots of them not kissing, about 2000, lol. I just noticed that all but 1 of them they are kissing. They were so passionate about each other, lol. I had better post some more non kissing shots later.

Kellee Smith said...

These are amazing - beautiful - artistic - and impressive. Great work Dustin - Beautiful couple!

Nema Blanchard Photography LLC said...

Yeah - you're back from Cali!! I love the photo's in Cali of your family!! You're baby is getting so big -Love this wedding, beautiful bride and groom!

Unknown said...

I love the fire hydrant ones. Everytime I shoot a wedding there, I try to tie it in...love your take and angle on it, just adds that splash of color into the day! Such beautiful work!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz