Saturday, August 04, 2007

Kathy and Hal

Last night, I was back out in SLC to shoot engagements for Kathy and Hal. Kathy is from Ohio and Hal is from Cali, they just moved here to Utah from Los Angeles. When they wanted to book me for their wedding, I was already booked, so I hired my favorite Utah photographer Rebekah Westover to shoot their wedding for me and I got to shoot the engagements :) After doing their engagements I was a little sad that I won't be able to do the wedding. Kathy and Hal are a great couple and they were awesome sports for me. Kathy has amazingly gorgeous eyes and they both have very great personalities and great sense of humors. Here are a couple of my favorite from the session.











1 comment:

Kellee Smith said...

These look great in true Izatt style. Love them all! Great work!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz