Friday, August 03, 2007

Tanna - Happy Bride Rain Or Shine :)

Last night I shot one of THE most fun bridal sessions I have ever done. It started out in the morning when rain threatened to ruin our scheduled bridal session. I told Tanna that I was fine shooting in the rain if it did rain if she was fine shooting in it :) It stopped raining in the afternoon and looked like we were gonna luck out. We arrived and started shooting in downtown Midvale with only the occasional cat call and drunk street bum hitting on the bride. After a couple locations, we saw the most funny thing (more disgusting than funny), there was a lady wearing a very very short black skirt and wow, you think she would of realized that her butt cheeks were hanging out in plain sight for all the world to see, lol. We busted up laughing, it was a scary sight. Sorry, no pictures, lol. Anyways, so after that we started hearing major thunder and lightning, when all of a sudden, down comes the rain, pouring down like cats and dogs. Good thing my camera has weatherproof sealing. It was pouring so bad that we were all very soaked, the streets had water running like a river. As you will see in the pictures below, we were running from canopy to canopy to get back to our cars, so I had to take a fisheye shot of us all taking shelter. We came to a street that had water very deep and running, so to help Tanna avoid from getting her dress too soaked, I carried her across the street, and Tanna's sister used my camera to take some photos of it. She did such a great job, I was impressed, lol. It was such a fun shoot and Tanna was such a good sport about it and was totally playing in the rain. Check out a couple of my favorites from the shoot.













7 comments:

Jeremi said...

Stunning Big D, simply stunning!

Oakstream Photography said...

Sooo stinkin cute! Love that you carried her across the street..hahahaha!

Sandy & I were at a reception in Draper...it was a little delayed from that HUMUNGOUS DOWN POUR!!!!!! We had the best time though. Just cause it rains doesn't mean the party has to stop ;-)

BEAUTIFUL bride!!!!!

threewinks said...

Sweet photos Dustin! You are amazing. I love 5, 8, and 12. The rain shots are incredible.

Tiffany said...

Awesome as always!! I love the variety of these! Really fantastic, fun shots!!

Kate Benson said...

That one of her running in the water is CLASSIC! That one needs to be blown up... LARGE! Great work!

Anna Page Photography said...

This is my favorite bridal session that you've done! I'd kill to do a photoshoot in the rain!

Unknown said...

That last shot is A M A Z I N G. Love what you did to it...perfect.

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz