Thursday, August 02, 2007

Brittany's HAUT Bridal Session

Last night, I was down at memory grove shooting bridals for Brittany. I am so fond of Brittany and think she is the most adorable bride ever. Her dress, hair, and makeup was rocking, and the weather was HOT. I have shot Memory Grove so many times that I almost get into a routine of the same spots and same poses. Well I really came out of my shell last night while shooting and tried to shoot a little more creative by trying out new angles and different spots at Memory Grove and I got some amazing images. It helps that Brittany is so adorable. Anyways, sorry I have been lacking on my blogging, I am finally starting to get caught up with all my weddings and will be posting more often. So stay tuned for some upcoming wedding posts as well as some of my personal photos from my California trip with the kids :)














2 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

It is amazing how you make every single woman you shoot look amazing. She is absolutely gorgeous. Holly cow great work!

Timothy Uhl said...

Dude, seriously.. You rocked it, she looks great in these. Really awesome angles. Gorgeous shots, memory grove has never looked so good.

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz