Thursday, August 23, 2007

Kimbra - Class of 2008

Meet Kimbra. Kimbra is Trevor's little sister and drove all the way down from Idaho (5 hours) just to have me take her senior photos :) I was very flattered and we had such a blast shooting. I absolutely fell in love with Kimbra and her mom Sherri. They were so fun to be around. Andrea even came down after work to hang out with us during the shoot. In November when I fly out to Nauvoo and Kansas City for Andrea and Trevors wedding, we will be shooting some winter scene senior shots of Kimbra out there too. Here were a few of my favorites. Click the slideshow below to see more.

KIMBRA SENIOR SLIDESHOW












9 comments:

Team Yu Photography said...

Sir, if I may, I would like to say that your work if off da hook!!! Dude your rock!

Andrea said...

MY sister in law is GORGEOUS! Great job Dustin. I know Sherri is going to have a rough time choosing which ones to get! We love you!

roche fam said...

Can you make me look like that? Your pictures are AMAZING!!!

Shellee Draper said...

Hey Dustin! Remember me? These are so great! I really like your senior work. I think I'm going to have to start referring to you as . . . the wizard!!! Seriously these are really great. Very impressed.

Roche Cattle said...

I am the better looking Roche.
-Trevor

Roche Cattle said...

I am the better looking Roche.
-Trevor

Roche Cattle said...

I am the better looking Roche.

Jacque said...

Wow, she is gorgeous! I'd love to do more seniors too. Something I don't do enough of!

Lindsay said...

Dustin, I LOVE the last one of this bunch. Seriously just grabbed me.

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz