Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Karissa

Sorry it's been a while, I have been working very hard on getting caught up on editing and album design and have put off blogging. I will be posting quite a bit in the next couple days to show you guys what I have been up to. The bridals were from last week taken at Memory Grove. This is Karissa, sister of one of my past brides Sarah back in October of last year. Her dress was absolutely gorgeous and is a Monique Lhuillier dress. Sarah also wore a Monique wedding dress and I am a huge fan of her designs. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot.










2 comments:

Anna Page Photography said...

Gorgeous...I'm not a big poofy dress fan, but that one is killer! Beautiful shots!

Oakstream Photography said...

She's BEAUTIFUL!!!! Excellent work & I love that 4th shot. Also LOVE her laughter shot....you get such FUN FUN brides!!!!! ;-)

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz