Saturday, July 28, 2007

Family Pics in San Francisco

Sorry it has been forever since I have posted. We have been in California for Mark and Shalea's Fresno reception. While we were in California we decided that we should take the kids to Disneyland and make a vacation out of it for our family. While we were there we had the opportunity to have our family photos taken by Jillian Kay photography. She is an amazing photographer and we were so happy that she was able to take our pictures. She did such an amazing job on these photos! If you would like to see the photos please go to her blog or click here http://jilliankayphotography.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Raquel said...

Dustin those pics are amazing. I love them. What a gorgeous family you have. We've missed you in the blogging world. I've been wanting to post my trash the bride dresses but I don't know how. Am I dumb?

Kellee Smith said...

Dustin and Tiffany - these pictures were amazing and she did a great job. You have an amazingly beautiful family and I am so jealous that you have such beautiful pictures of them. Thanks for sharing it with all of us...

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz