Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Puerto Vallarta

Hey all, I know you have been very patiently waiting for some pictures from the wedding down in Mexico. They will be blogged soon, so be patient :) Here are just a couple of personal pictures from the trip to hold you over for the good stuff. I am glad to be home and have been working non stop since my return to get the wedding edited. We got soooo many incredible shots. A special thanks to Trevor Meeks of Meeks Digital for coming down and assisting me with shooting. Stay tuned..... :)



3 comments:

Jacque said...

Tiffany looks so cute in her little tropical dress! :) Fun!

Trevor Meeks said...

I had a great time with you guys, thanks so much! You guys ROCK!

Anonymous said...

dust,
wow looks like your having some FUN! you deserve it. it also looks like you are busy! GOOD! stay in touch!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz