Sunday, June 24, 2007

Jessica and James 06-20-07

Hey all, I bet you missed me :) Business has been booming and I have been shooting like a mad man. This was the first of three weddings this week. Jessica and James are such a hot couple and I absolutely adore them. This was such a beautiful wedding and there were so many emotions. I cried so many times during the reception, and luckily my face was hidden behind the camera so I didn't make a fool of myself. I love weddings that are full of emotions and fun. Hit play on the slideshow to see my favorites from the day. Warning.... some very powerful images!!! :)


2 comments:

Mickey Family said...

so cute! I would give ANYTHING to have pics like that from my reception when I danced with my daddy! (My photog stunk! what I wish I had known almost 10 years ago!)
Great work!

Lindsay said...

Oh, I just loved this. I teared up a bit myself. Stunning work.

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz