Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Free Engagement Session!!!!

I am looking for a couple that wants a free Engagement session. This session will be a little different as I am looking to do it in the night time in downtown SLC. The first couple that volunteers will get a free shoot and a disc of their session for modeling for me and letting me use the images on my website. I have some cool new lighting techniques I want to try out :) Please email me or call me and we can set up a night to do the shoot. Thanks a million :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, I wish I was getting married. I am too old, too chubbers and have been married too long. Can't wait to see how these turn out! Tee hee.

Anonymous said...

i know this is a reallly old post...but if youre still looking for a couple---my fiancé and I would love to. Let me know! :)
brendachela@mac.com

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz