Sunday, June 17, 2007

Mindy and Matt - Puerto Vallarta Mexico

I know you all have been waiting so patiently to see these photos :) At last, I am finally posting a sneak peak. Things have been so crazy lately as after returning from Mexico, I had two consecutive shoots and then left for Boston. After Boston, I returned yesterday and shot another wedding. So things have been really hectic, but I am having the time of my life. I never realized destination weddings could be so much work, but at the same time, they are incredibly fun. I love these smaller intimate destination weddings as you feel so much closer to the family and get to know them on a more personal level. Mexico was amazing. We found this amazing palm tree grove with old abandoned brick archways and Mindy and Matt were such good sports to let us shoot them in so many places. We originally planned on doing a trash the dress session the day after the wedding in her dress, but she had to wear it to a reception in Utah so we did a hot session in a brown dress instead. Mindy and Matt were rolling around in the sand and making out in the waves, it was so hot. Anyways, I am almost done with their album so stay tuned for that as well as my Boston wedding and another wedding too :) Just hit play below to see a couple of my favorites.

1 comment:

threewinks said...

Wow, Dustin, these are beautiful. The ones on the beach are so sexy and romantic.

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz