Sunday, June 24, 2007

Kelsy and Michael 06-22-07

On Friday, I shot Kelsy and Michael's wedding in Plain City. It was held at Kelsy's house and they had such a big beautiful backyard. The decorations were to die for. Kelsy and Michael are just the cutest couple and are so fun together. There were also a lot of tears and emotions at this wedding. Check out some of my favorite images from the day by pushing play below. I will be posting another wedding that I shot yesterday in the next day or so.

3 comments:

abcdef said...

Hi Dustin,

I found your blog on Blu. I am one of those nerdy photographers that search for other photography blogs in my spare time.

Just wanted to say congrats on getting featured as photog of the week.

Your work rocks, and so does this video of Kelsy and Michael. Great job.

Amanda said...

Great job Dustin. You are just kicking butt on all of these weddings lately!

Anonymous said...

Nice job on these. I love the black and whites and the compositions. You are so talented!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz