Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Boston

Hey all, I made it okay to Boston. I am over here to shoot Mark and Shalea's wedding being held at the Boston Temple on Friday, then immediately following, we are driving up to Lake Champlain in Vermont for their reception being held on a Cruise Boat. It is going to be awesome and I can't wait to go shoot. I am working my tail off to finish the Mexico photos, so don't go too far. The flight was good, we hit a lot of turbulence coming here and I was terrified for a little bit, then I started thinking about my family to get my mind off flying. I hate flying and have such a fear of flying, but at the same time, it is so beautiful. Flying down to Mexico, we were flying over some cloud clusters that looked like grand balls of cotton, so very beautiful. Anyways, I am all alone out here in Boston and miss my family something awful. I wish Tiffany was here with me and that I was with my kids. Well, back to work.... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you so much already! I cant wait to see your Mexico album! And I cant wait to see you home!

Amanda said...

Oh you guys are so cute! Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see all of the pictures! Have fun!

PaPa Izatt said...

Dustin You are F@#*ing AWSOME!!!!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz