Sunday, June 17, 2007

Mark and Shalea - Boston, MA and Burlington, VT

I just got back yesterday morning from shooting Shalea and Mark's Wedding and boy oh boy it was such a blast. I was back from Mexico only two days before leaving. Flying in over Boston was awesome, they have as many baseball fields over there as there are LDS churches over here in Utah. I saw at least 50 baseball fields flying over Boston, it was awesome. The roads down there are crazy, I am so glad I had my GPS or else I would've been lost for sure. The day of the wedding was absolutely gorgeous, blue skies and warm temperatures. It was so much fun getting to know all of their families. I absolutely fell in love with all of the family members. After shooting the temple, we all drove 4 1/2 hours north to Lake Champlain in Burlington Vermont. They had their reception aboard the Northern Lights Cruise Ship and it was beautiful. We had a sunset to die for. I am still a little motion sick and dizzy from the boat ride, but it was worth it. After getting done with the reception at 10 PM, I had to drive 4 1/2 hours back down to Boston and stayed up all night charging my batteries for the wedding I had next day. After all were charged I went straight to the airport and flew home early in the morning to get back for Jenni and Jared's Wedding. Hit play below to see a few of my favorite from Boston.


2 comments:

Jacque said...

Both of these destination weddings look so great Dustin! Beautiful work and I am so jealous you went to Mexico :) What a beautiful and intimate wedding...

Raquel said...

Dustin, I can't say this enough you are by FAR one of my favorite photographers. I find my self on your blog more often than my own. Those Mexico shots are so incredible and your other wedding is also so amazing. I hope you know that I truly admire your work. Thank you Tiffany for your comment on my blog. It made my day, really!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz