Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sarah and Jeremy Engagements

As you will see very soon, I have been so busy shooting almost every day and had a couple of really awesome weddings. So I apologize about my lack of blogging ;) Anyways, this was an engagement session that I shot on 05/29/2008 for Sarah and Jeremy. Sarah had been a blog stalker of mine for about a year when she finally got engaged and called to book me :) Jeremy is a twin and his brother Justin came along to help out. We had a blast shooting and I can't believe her wedding is already next Thursday. Let me know what your favorite one is, I love comments ;)










7 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

really really lovin the shots in sequence! they look like they were so much fun to shoot! you captured a whole lotta happy dustin!!!

Tavis Johnson said...

i'm digging the one in front of the ivy wall with all the extra space. it's awesome.

Deidre Lynn said...

These are beautiful - what a precious couple!

Michelle said...

Beautiful photos! I'm adding your blog to my roll. =)

FTC Photography & Courtney Allison Studios said...

WHOA! Lovin these, esp the last one! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

2 Angels Photography said...

I love these images! Teh post processing on them is so great!

Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Adorable engagement session, you did an awesome job of capturing their personalities and some great moments.

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz