Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees

Time for another Big D music video :) I have always been a big fan of Radiohead and grew up watching MTV when they actually played music videos all day, and Radiohead had many a music video that I watched. This song is so awesome and I rediscovered it when Radiohead just released their best of album on iTunes yesterday. Anyways, just a little something to tie you over til my next picture post ;) Let me know what you think of the song :)

2 comments:

silvernic said...

I think you're old if you even know that MTV used to play music videos, let alone if you have actually seen those music videos. I'm more of an OK Computer and later type Radiohead fan.

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm old too I remember watching videos on mtv... and thumbs up to all radiohead

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz