Saturday, June 14, 2008

Camilla Bridal session

Ok, so sorry about my absence. I just attended the most awesome photographers workshop held in Chicago this whole week. I thought I might have had a chance to do some blogging while I was away, but we worked non stop from dawn to dusk. This is an awesome bridal session I did for Camilla back on the 27th of May. I just shot her wedding on 6/7/08 before I left for Chicago, so wedding pics coming soon as well. Camilla is just the sweetest person ever and I had such a great time shooting her bridals. Special thanks to her mom for coming along and helping out.













2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

the unicycle shot is AWESOME!!!

Unknown said...

These are great! You all do awesome work!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz