Friday, June 27, 2008

Just One :)

I just got back tonight from shooting an amazing wedding and I had to share one of the images I shot today. Sarah and Jeremy got married at the Salt Lake City Temple today and as they came out, a dozen sister missionaries had gathered outside the doors and began singing "Families Can Be Together Forever" and I happened to grab this shot as Sarah was wiping a tear from her eye. I knew as soon as I clicked the shutter that it was going to be a powerful image. After the temple, I put together a slideshow of the photos from today and played it at the reception and later that night when Sarah saw this photo for the first time, she began to cry. What an awesome moment. What do you guys think?

13 comments:

Annie. said...

This is so beautiful - the story and the image - that I almost started crying too. :) Thanks for sharing.

Jessica said...

DUSTIN! I'm pretty much crying right now. You are so good at this!

Anna said...

love it.

Haley Warner said...

That photo is what every photographer dreams about capturing. way to go!

Amanda said...

That is so beautiful! You Rock!!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

awesome emotion caught here my friend!!!

Mush said...

That is amazing. Your pictures in general are just plain amazing.

Kellee Smith said...

That is the reason why most of us started doing photography. We all wait and hope for those moments! Great capture... Awesome story Dustin!

Anonymous said...

I am the groom in the picture and I must say it is a WONDERFUL image. Thank you for capturing this moment that was so special to both of us!

Justinthetwin said...

It is also kind of cool because her parents are in the background (on the right) as well as her niece, who is looking right at Sarah.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful image-my daughter just learned that song in Primary.
:)

FTC Photography & Courtney Allison Studios said...

JUST PRICELESS! I love this!

Erin said...

Wow, I can't wait to see the rest.

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz