Monday, June 02, 2008

Abby and Matt Engagements

Ok, sorry, had a very busy wedding with back to back wedding shooting on Friday and Saturday. This is the first of two engagement sessions that I did on Monday of last week. Abby and Matt were originally planning on getting married on September 20th of this year in the Newport Beach mormon temple, but when they heard I was already booked, they decided to move the date to September 19th :) So I can't wait to fly out to Cali for their wedding. It was raining a little bit before the session, so I hopped over to Office Depot and picked up an umbrella, and wouldn't you know for the whole session, it maybe dropped 2 or 3 sprinkles and was fine the rest of it, lol. Oh well, we thought it would still make a cute prop.

Matt was kind enough to drop me a little email on Wednesday and it made my day, I thought I would share it with you all.

"Dustin,

Thanks again for the passion your exhibit in your work and the effort you made on Monday to go above and beyond for us. I, like many guys you've seen before I'm sure, did not come into our photo session looking forward to posing and "looking cute" for two hours, but you quickly made me feel very comfortable and allowed me to show how I feel about the gal I'm marrying under the scope of a camera. I'm glad Abby found you and that you will be the one seeing my through all the picture shenanigans. Be prepared for more reference to come your way!

Matt"

Thanks Matt, I am glad the session wasn't too boring ;)













8 comments:

True Birds said...

Incredibly Beautiful! Well, very handsome couple first of all (love you two!) and then Dustin..you're yet amazing again--thats extremely typical though. Can't wait to see you in Newport!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

always love images with umbrellas!! beautiful guys!!

Tavis Johnson said...

these are AWESOME! as usual.

Erin said...

These are so fun. I love the umbrella.

Haley Warner said...

You're so talented.. I really like these... sometimes the rain and crappy weather makes for some cool umbrella shots. :)

Anonymous said...

love the third one down ... all of them are great but that one ... with the leading lines & the moment you captured ... wowza!

Anonymous said...

The second umbrella shot where he's kissing her and she's looking at the camera is my favorite. Nice work!

Amber Shellabarger said...

Wow. Those are magical. I love them. I can see why Nic is a fan.

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz