Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's Coming :) New ME

Hey everybody. I will be at the Gateway wedding show this Saturday and you won't want to miss it. Come and check out the all new, totally HOT and unique FINE ART ALBUMS. I posted a little sneak peak of them below, but you have to see them in person, they will blow you guys away. I am one of a very select few Utah photographers that are offering these. Also, I posted a little sneak peak of my new websites that are coming out for my weddings and portraits :) HOT HOT HOT. As you can see, I will be going from Digital Izatt Photography to Dustin Izatt Photography and have the new logo. Any wedding booked by July 31st, 2008 will receive a free 10x10 20 page guest signature album. These books are amazing and like nothing you've ever seen before. They are hard bound stiff pages with a special matte to absorb the ink. See a few pics below. I'll let you guys know when the new sites are live so you can see them :)

The New Logo (The leaf represents my favorite season, fall time, which is when I met my wife 10 years ago, and my favorite color is orange, also a fall time thing)



The new Wedding Website coming soon (gorgeous full screen images) :)


The new Portrait Website coming soon (also gorgeous full screen images) :)


The hot new signature guest albums (come see me at the bridal fair and ask how you can get a free 10x10 20 page guest album)!!!





Introducing the all new "H" style Fine Art Album, you have to see this in person ;)




The even hotter "G" style Fine Art Album


14 comments:

Jacque said...

I like your new logo Dustin! It suits you well. I can barely see it but from the picture it looks great.
Can't wait to see what you've done, it will look great!

Anna said...

the more cool stuff you come out with the more sad I am I didn't know about you for our wedding. These look awesome. Can't wait to have you take some anniversary/Christmas card pics later this year.

Anonymous said...

These albums are HOT! NICE!

-Cindy
orangeturtleblog.com

Dustin Izatt said...

Thanks so much Anna. I too am excited to take your anniversary pictures :) Talk to you soon.

Tiffany Izatt said...

Yay the site is LIVE!!! I am so excited for everything to come together espically your/our blog. And next year changes will be happening since I will be done with school and all, and I can take a piece of the cake (business) It has been fun watching your business grow and I cant wait to join it!

Shanda said...

I am totally stoked about the new website! I love how big the pictures are. I think it is completely chic. I also love, love, love the leaf! That is awesome! Much better than the one before. It really is going to be a NEW you!

Dustin Izatt said...

Thanks Shanda :)

Anonymous said...

Your new logo is awesome! I love the splash of color. How fun for you! You're doing AWESOME!!!!!!

Tamra said...

Love the logo and I'm so happy for you! This looks like a great new change!

Kellee Smith said...

Dustin, how do you expect us little photographers to keep up with you!!! Everything looks fantastic! I love it all...

Anonymous said...

Love the new Great stuff!

Anonymous said...

Great Stuff! I just came to check you out after Tiffany left a comment over on my blog and I have to tell you, I have been missing out! : ) But no more, you are on my bloglines now. So I will be kept up to date on all your awesome weddings and sessions!!! Can't wait to see all the new things.

Clare Day said...

Those books are too cute! I love the staggered page width

Betsy King said...

ooooh, these albums look AWESOME!!!!!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz