Monday, June 30, 2008

Holly and Nate Engagements

Say hello to Holly and Nate. Holly's old sister Rachael is one of my best friends and also my hair dresser. I was really bummed that I won't be able to do Holly's wedding next month. Holly attended mine and Tiffany's wedding 6 years ago and I am a long time friend with her family :) Nate is such an awesome guy and I am so glad that they found each other. We shot at the Ogden Union Station and at Beus Pond behind Weber State University.










4 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

lovin that last shot guys!!!!! great set as usual!!!

FTC Photography & Courtney Allison Studios said...

Love these! I love the train in the BG! WAY cool!

J Mitchel Photography said...

Loving the overhead shots!

Shanda said...

Nice job! They are great as usual. Did you know that I went to school with both of them? Crazy hu? Keep up the great work! You rock it every time!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz