Sunday, June 08, 2008

Christy and John

Sorry about the delay folks, I have been shooting non stop and editing non stop. Tis the season for weddings. Anyways, back to where we left off. Within minutes of finishing Abby and Matt's engagements, I met up with Christy and her fiance John. Christy and I go way back. We were BESTEST buddies in high school and were inseperable. So when she called me and told me she was getting married, I was so happy for her. Christy is so sweet and my favorite thing about her is her sense of humor. We have spent many a time just laughing and goofing off together. Anyways, here are some from that session. I will be leaving tomorrow for Chicago and won't return until Friday afternoon, but the good news is I should finally be able to take a break from editing my life away and actually catch up on all my blogging :) So stay tuned and check back this week to see what else I have been up to ;)








No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz