Sunday, September 30, 2007

Amanda and Steve 09-15-07

What a beautiful wedding this was. Beautiful decorations and details. Beautiful bride and groom. I was about the only ugly thing at this wedding. Audrey of Studio Stems did an amazing job on the floral arrangements, centerpieces, and boquet. If anyone is in need of a florist, you will not find a better one in Utah. I am always amazed to see her work, it is so unique and beautiful and she is so easy to get along with. After all the traditional parts of the wedding; Ceremony, Boquet, Cake, Garter, Group Shots, and Dinner, the party really began. They had a swimming pool and let's just say I wish I brought my swimming suit because it got crazy. It started when one of the groomsmen jumped into the swimming pool and everyone else joined in, clothes and all. Even Amanda and Steve got into the pool in their wedding attire :) It was an absolute blast and I almost got thrown into the pool with all my camera gear around my neck. Thank you so much for letting me capture your wedding day, you guys are the best :)





















3 comments:

Audrey O'Brien said...

dustin,
your too kind! i love working with you! thanks for some great pics ... this art wouldnt be worth it without great portfolios, which cant be achieved without you! thanks thanks thanks!

Anonymous said...

dustin,
your work is just stunning. I love coming to check out your blog.


jacqui wilsher

Oakstream Photography said...

How fun!!! Love it when the bride & groom just wanna have fun. That's what it's all about! Being in love & having a blast together!!!!

FABULOUS work my friend!!!!!!!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz