Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tanna and Matt - Rain It's What We Do.

Some of you may recall when I shot Tanna's bridals, it was in the middle of a torrential downpour and was raining cats and dogs. Well on September 14th while shooting Tanna and Matt's wedding, you could probably guess what happened. I love Tanna's laid back personality because as soon as the rain poured down, instead of running for cover, she ran out to dance in the rain, calling my name and saying "This is what we do Dustin". I love that my camera is weather proof so that I can just shoot in the pouring rain and not even worry about my gear. I had such a blast at this wedding and want to send a special shout out and thanks to my good friend Timothy Uhl of Retrospect Studios for coming and second shooting with me. Here are a couple of my favorites from the day, enjoy and look for more posts to be coming soon....











3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Fantastic shots Dustin!!

Anonymous said...

Dude you seriously have mad skills!!! Love all these shots especially the last one.

Timothy Uhl said...

I was wondering when you'd post these. Dude, you totally nailed it.

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz