Thursday, September 27, 2007

That's My Brother - Congrats Little D

Today I attended my little brother David's graduation ceremony at the Weber Basin Job Corp and I can't express how truly proud I am of him. As they called his name and stood up there, the crowd went wild and in that moment, I realized how respected he was at his school and how much everyone loved him. David is an amazing person with an amazing heart and I love him to death. I have missed him while he was away at school and it's great to have him back home. Some of my favorite past times with Dave were staying up til all hours of the night playing Nintendo, Xbox, or whatever game console we had at the time. When we were younger we would knock down our Christmas tree and run and hide under the kitchen table while my dad would come pick it up and wonder why it kept falling under, lol, good times. I am proud of you little bro and love you.




2 comments:

Rebekah said...

The Christmas tree story is hilarious. I think I'm going to do it to my husband this year. Just to get a laugh.

Anonymous said...

You guys look like twins!!!


Jacqui Wilsher

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz