Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Cecilia and Ryan

On Saturday I shot Cecilia and Ryan's wedding at the Salt Lake Temple and Ivy Lane Reception Center. Some of you may remember Sunset whose wedding I shot back in September. Cecilia was a bridesmaid at Sunset's wedding and we all worked together. Cecilia is such a bubbly person and I had a blast shooting the wedding. Here are a few of my favorites.




This was the most difficult shot to get all day. The streets were all empty so we had to round people up slowly and they were nice enough to all walk by at the same time.






I love this shot, boquet mid-air and tongue out. :P


3 comments:

Amy N. said...

Lovely as always! On the one with the people walking did you do 2 exposures or was your bride and groom really that steady? That one is my favorite!

Jill Higgins said...

Great shots - the first one with the people in motion is killer! :) ++

Neal said...

Love the people in motion! The bouquet toss, tongue out, just like Michael Jordan taking a shot! LOL! ++

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz