Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Credit Cards/Monthly Payments Now Accepted

I will be doing the Gateway Wedding Show this Saturday in downtown SLC. Make sure to stop by my booth and say hi. Also I am excited to say that I now have the ability to accept credit cards payments. I understand that wedding photography is a large investment and it makes it so much more convenient to pay for it with a monthly payment plan on your credit card. Most photographers require a down payment and the balance due two weeks before your wedding. If you are like me, if I have money in my account it burns a hole in my pocket :) and breaking the balance up into equal monthly payments makes it a little easier to pay for the wedding. Just one of the many benefits you receive by booking me. If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me an email or give me a call, I love answering questions :)

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz