Monday, February 26, 2007

Calling All Past Brides!!!!

Calling All Brides!!!! I am looking for a couple of past brides who have been recently married that would be interested in doing a FREE Trash The Dress Shoot. Is your wedding dress sitting around and you have thought about selling it? Well I am looking for brides that would be willing to put that wedding dress back on for one more go and an oppurtunity to get some killer shots that you wouldn't have dared to get before the wedding. What better way to let your husband know how much you love him then trashing your wedding dress, it says that you won't need it again and that he is the only one for you. Any brides that would be interested in doing a Trash The Dress Session will receive a FREE photoshoot and a FREE CD of the session in return for helping me build my Trash The Dress Portfolio. Anyone interested in participating or if you have a friend who recently got married, let them know about this and email me. I have one Trash The Dress session lined up in about a month so check back then for some awesome photos.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz