Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Jessyca - Class of '07

Yesterday after returning from California, I headed out to the Union Pacific Train Station in Ogden for Jessyca's senior portraits. We had such a fun time shooting the photos. Jessyca even got a couple of cat calls from guys passing by. She is such a sweet heart and wants to become a beautician. Check out some of my favorite shots from the day. Also check out her "Senior Yearbook Journal" that I put together of the shoot.


Jessyca's Senior Yearbook Journal









6 comments:

Darla said...

What a lucky girl to have found you! The colors are so vibrant. You ROCK!

Anonymous said...

Dustin, WOW!! She's GORGEOUS! You're really done a fantastic job with these shots. Her eyes really look fantastic and I love the colors and backgrounds. Niiiiiiice!

Rebekah said...

The album is amazing. You are my hero!

Chris+Lynn said...

Great shots! Love the colours and look of the Get Real shot! And that one with the machinery in the foreground totally rocks!

Neal said...

Very nice! I love the train and the B & W! ++

jason groupp said...

Amazing shots! Great job, I have to agree with Lynn the "get real" is a really cute shot.

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz