Thursday, February 08, 2007

Ashley and Kayci - Sexy Back

So yesterday afternoon, I got together with Ashley and Kayci at Layton Park to shoot some shots for their modeling portfolio. Ashley's boyfriend Scotty came along and he was just a riot. Scotty is a comedian that travels the country with his comedian friends and they are touring as "The Van Candy Comedy Tour". I had a great time and Scotty kept us entertained the whole time. These were a couple of my personal favorites from the shoot.


Check out all of the shots by clicking the slideshow link below.


Ashley and Kayci Sexy Back Slideshow











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Dustin, these are great! Nice job. I love their eyes, and the boyfriend shots are my favorite. (I'm probably biased!)

Kate Benson said...

Yummy, yummy. What a fun shoot, they look haute!

Rebekah said...

1 and 3 are stunning! You must've eaten your Capn' Crunch;)

Oakstream Photography said...

BEAUTIFUL Dustin! They have some GORGEOUS eyes!! HOLY COW!!!!! Fabulous comps & PERFECTION photography:)

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz