Tuesday, February 13, 2007

California Engagements and Bridals

I just got back from California today. I had such a blast. I had the opportunity to shoot some engagements with some fellow photographers out in Pismo Beach and Paso Robles in CA. It was a 13 hour drive their and another 13 hours back, so I am exhausted. I hope you enjoy some of my favorites from the sessions.


I started with a winery shoot at Robert Hall Vineyards in Paso Robles where we shot Brittney and Chris. They were such an awesome couple and Chris is just the nicest guy. He totally reminds me of The Beatles. Brittney lives in Bountiful and they will be having their wedding here in Utah in May.











The next day was a beach engagement session at Avila Beach. Emily and Jimmy is every photographers dream couple. They not only were drop dead gorgeous, but they were willing to do anything for great photos. It was pouring rain at the beach and they got soaking wet, rolled around in the sand and waded by a waterfall.




















Saturday afternoon was a bridal session in San Luis Obispo. Erin was a great sport and so adorable. Her smile is so adorable.






4 comments:

Oakstream Photography said...

OK....SERIOUSLY....those beach shots RAWK the house! OH MY GOODNESS!!! WHAT a dream! AHHH...I want a beach engagement..hehe! I LOVE that they were SOOOO into each other & getting all wet & down with it! OH MY GOODNESS...LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! BEAUTIFUL couple! Fantastic photography! Perfection!!! You did a magnificent job on all these pictures! HIGH FIVE to you:)

Trevor Meeks said...

ROCK ON DUDE! It was awesome hanging out with you and Tiffany this weekend (Yay, I remembered her name!)

I put a link to your blog on my blog, just so you know.

Talk to you soon!

jason groupp said...

killer shots man! It was great meeting you!

Rebekah said...

Amazing! Stunning! I am so jealous that I didn't get to go! You da bomb Dustin!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz