Saturday, February 09, 2008

2nd Place on OpenPhotoContest - Woo Hoo

So Open Photo Contest just posted their results on one of the contests that I entered and the very same photo than one second place here also took second place in the Prepared category on Open Photo Contest :)



I was very surprised that the only two photo contests I have ever entered both took second place with the same photo.

I also got 6th place with this image




Now next time hopefully I will win 1st place ;)


Head on over to Open Photo Contest and continue to vote. I have a handful of pictures in the Stellar Brides category that end on the 15th of this month, so help me attain my 1st place goal by voting for my images ;) you should recognize them when you see them.

3 comments:

Anna Page Photography said...

That first one is a fantastic capture, Dustin! Definitely one to be proud of! :)

Anonymous said...

That is awesome Dustin! Both mages are great. The closeup of the bride getting kissed on the cheek is my favorite! I love emotional-candid-tear-jerking pictures :).

Kellee Smith said...

Congrats Dustin. That is awesome!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz