Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I am the luckiest man alive !!!!!

I just wanted to make a quick post to say how lucky I am to have such a gorgeous wife who I cherish with all of my heart. You never ceases to amaze me and my life is so complete with you. You truly are my best friend and we have such a great relationship. One thing that I really love is that on long vacation drives and anywhere and everywhere we go, we always can carry on a great conversation. You are so supportive of me with my photography business and you sacrifice so much. You are so gorgeous and still look so beautiful after having 3 kids. I love that I can still look at you after 9 years of being together and you still takes my breath away. I am so thankful for all that you are and for giving me the 3 most precious gifts in my life. I am glad that you will be able to travel with me on some of my destination weddings and be able to share that with me. The beautiful places such as Hawaii and Ireland that we will see will be second to the beauty that I see in you each day. I can think of no one else that I would want to spend the rest of my life with and grow old with. Thank you and I love you Tiffany.

6 comments:

Team Yu Photography said...

Big D, you are da Man!!

Erica said...

Very well said! You are such a gentleman, I think she's as equally lucky to have you! P.S. to both, great picture!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet! It gave me the chills. All the best.

Anonymous said...

You are too sweet, I am so glad to have a man that will be home to raise our children. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be able to finish my schooling. I am so excited to be able to go with you on your destination weddings. I love spending time with you and I would love to go with you wherever you go. I love being with you! Thank you so much for taking me with you!!

Anna Page Photography said...

awwwwwww


:)

Andrea said...

AWWWWWW>...I love Tiffany too!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz