Thursday, February 21, 2008

Jamie and Leo

So last Saturday I was in SLC shooting the wedding of Jamie and Leo. We started out at the Salt Lake Temple and then up to the Rice Eccles Stadium for the reception. It was my first time shooting at the stadium and it was very cool. The decorations and floral were great, done by Jamie's sister-in-law Amanda whose wedding I shot last summer (Amanda and Steve). They received so many compliments all night on how well the place looked. It was a fun night and I love both of their families so much.
















1 comment:

Anna said...

Beautiful, as always. You have amazing talent for doing artistic photos and caputring the emotion of the individuals. Its just great. But Dustin, this is terrible, the more i look at your blog the more I wish we'd had you do our wedding photos! They're just too fabulous. Lol, maybe I'll just have to content myself with using you for some other purpose in the future. I just wish we'd known about you back then! Don't worry though I recommend you to my newly engaged friends often. I'll keep checking your blog, I just can't seem to help it.

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz