Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mallorie and Matt

So last Thursday I shot engagements for Mallorie and Matt. Aren't these guys so cute together? It all started when Matt asked Mallorie "Do I know you? You look familiar" and to which Mallorie replied "Out of all of the pick up lines available you chose that one?" to which he said "Well is it working?" lol. I love it, and as you can see it did work ;) Matt proposed to Mallorie at the JSB while dining at the Roof. I can't wait for their wedding in May :) Check out these killer shots we got














2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love Mallorie and Matt. Such a fun couple in real life and in pics! Looks like u did some new backgrounds/poses. LOVE the one on the stairs. I want to take more with u.....maybe we'll just have to have a little blonde baby. ha.

Tavis Johnson said...

these are fantastic. I especially love the image second from the bottom!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz