Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tania and CJ

On Saturday I shot the wedding of Tania and CJ at the Salt Lake City Temple and reception at Le Jardin. During our meeting Tania expressed concern that her and CJ were not spontaneous for photos and may need some direction. I was amazed at how wrong she was, hehehe. These guys were so candid and easy to shoot. They were beaming with love for each other and you can tell in all the pictures just how happy they are together. I had such a fun time and really connected with these guys. I am so happy that they found each other and that they found me. As always, below are some of my favorites from the day.
















4 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

Dustin these are beautiful. Amazing color but I also LOVE the black and white ones.

Jessica Kettle said...

Dustin, you don't know me, but I just came across your website. I am photographer just getting started, I have been "charging" for about 5 months. I am completely in awe of your work. I have seen a lot of fun great wedding photography, but your work is so far above and beyond. I am looking for an opportunity to learn more about the ins and outs of photography business, it's so hard to find out this kind of thing from a class. I really believe the only way is to learn from someone great. If you ever need ANYTHING, I would love to be able to watch you work. I will carry your camera equipment, be your water girl, fan you with palm leaves or give you peeled grapes. I'll be a dress fluffer or veil adjuster. Whatever. I would just love to be able to shadow you on a shoot or help you in any way. Sorry if that is rediculously dorky, I just think you have such a unique style and I would LOVE to learn more. Or, if you get this thing all the time and are very annoyed, maybe you could point me in the right direction. =)

Kat said...

There are SO MANY beautiful photos in that stack! Congrats!! Job VERY well done!

Jan said...

I found the link to this place thru a series of clicks from www.utahbrides.com. I've just been perusing for a bit (AWESOME photos - incredible) and I came across these photos. I had to stop because I totally knew CJ once upon a time! I'm trying to job my memory of exactly where! It's crazy when this happens! Anyhow, congrats, CJ! :)

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz