Sunday, January 27, 2008

Melissa and Josh

So on Friday, I shot some engagements for Melissa and Josh. It was freezing cold out side but we had an absolute blast. These guys have known each other since preschool and their proposal story was a unique one that involved a lot of creativity :) These guys are getting married in Hawaii so they wanted something beach like, so we decided to shoot a little downtown and then head out to Saltair for some beach and sunset shots. Well snow pretty much eliminated the beach possibility, but we did arrive perfectly in time for some sunset shots. Thanks for a fun session and have fun in Hawaii guys :)

Dustin
















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute couple. I love the Salt Lake Library for bridals and engagements. I wish I were in Hawaii.

silvernic said...

Really like this set. Well done!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! Great work dustin! Shalise!

Anonymous said...

I love love these! They ones at the Salt Lake look like they are in Antarctica! I absolutely love them! Great work!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz