Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Did ya miss me?!?!

Sorry it's been forever, the holidays just get so crazy and I had three weddings (one in Nauvoo) on top of it all, so I am finally getting a chance to catch up on some blogging. I was hoping to be able to blog before I left for Nauvoo, but I had a huge computer failure and was without a computer and email and I won't be getting my replacement computer til tomorrow night. Luckily I had this spare computer that my daughter Kyleigh uses to play computer games. So over the next day or two, I will be updating the blog with three wedding posts and also another awesome post that I have been waiting a long time to make. So check back soon and you will see some sweet images that I am quite proud of.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz