Friday, January 04, 2008

Justina and Curtis 12/28/2007 Nauvoo Illinois

This was the last wedding I shot in 2007. While I was out in Nauvoo last time shooting Andrea and Trevor's wedding, Justina's parents came to their reception and saw that I had a slideshow from the day before and absolutely fell in love with my work. We met with them before flying back to Utah and were so excited to come out to Nauvoo again. What a way to end the year, it was such a blast getting to know both families. I felt right at home and everything went by so fast. It was snowing this time, but was surprisingly warmer than it was with no snow, go figure, lol. Anyways, I was so sad when it was all over because I really felt like I was leaving my family to come back to Utah. I knew everyone by name and everyone really felt like family and I am so glad I was able to be apart of this awesome wedding. I think I got some of my favorite images from this wedding and everyone was raving about the photos at the reception (we had some printed up at costco 1 hour so they could be displayed). Sorry about posting so many photos :)





























2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Just Beautiful!!

Erin said...

This looks like such a fun wedding. I am sure Nauvoo has a plethora of fabulous places to shoot. Great job.

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz