Sunday, January 13, 2008

Calling all photographers


Calling all photographers everywhere. If you guys haven't heard or signed up for openphotocontest.com then head over now and sign up. I have entered a bunch of my favorite shots in the Stellar Brides category and am hoping to win the Canon 85mm L f/1.2 II lens, so go register and vote every day. If you see my images and happen to like them, give them a vote :) You have to register for an account which only takes a couple minutes, and then vote for photos as often as you can :) Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dustin thats totally cool!!! I looked into it and I think I might enter unless its ending soon. I hope you win man. Your work is fantastic!!

Anna said...

I totally went and voted and I recognzied two pictures of yours...but there could have been more. Good luck! You're work is fabulous!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz