Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Aubrey and Jared

So on Tuesday (last night), despite the freezing cold weather, Aubrey and Jared met me in SLC for their engagement session. I always love when couples choose some sweet out fits for photos. I have this fear that a couple will show up sometime wearing matching neon green and hot pink tye dye t-shirts, hahaha, but anyways, their outfits were smoking and these two are such a cute couple. I was bummed because two of my smoking locations that I wanted to shoot these guys at were under construction and barricaded off, but despite that, we were able to get some AMAZING images. Check out a few of my favorite below. I can't wait til we do their Groomals next month and the wedding in March.




















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude probibly on of my favorite shoots you have done. I love the backdrop and the couple is cute too.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! people and photography ... thanks for always bring the bomb to the table for my clients! luvs!

Anonymous said...

i love the one with the infront of the blue fence!! What a hott photo shoot!! AWESOME! shalise

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I love that green fence with the rusted browns...nice.

Amanda said...

I am so glad they didn't wear tie-dye! I love these shots. You Rock!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz