Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Lela - The White Tyra Banks

Today I had a blast shooting bridals for Lela. I am so excited for her wedding next month at Castlebrook in Layton. Doesn't she look absolutely gorgeous? I jokingly called her the White Tyra Banks because she looks like a supermodel. A special thanks to Melody (future sister-in-law) for coming along with Lela for moral support and for making sure Lela looked her best. We shot at Fernwood and a secret spot in Layton. Check out the awesome shots we got.














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dustin these are great and she is beautiful. Have a blast shooting thew wedding next month.

Mickey Family said...

Which pics are at your 'secret' place??? I live in Layton and I feel like you should tell me your secret spots! LOL!!! :)

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz