Friday, October 19, 2007

Heather - Grace Ormond Style

Last night I had the honor of shooting bridals for Heather. She looked like a bride straight out of an issue of Grace Ormond. We spent a little over 3 hours shooting all over SLC. She brought along some cute sunglasses and a trenchcoat for some shots and they really turned out great. We started shooting at the Beehive Tea Room and then some outdoor city shots and ended at the Hotel Monaco. I shot nearly as many shots of Heather as I do an entire wedding, it was so hard narrowing it down for the blog, so I picked a couple to post and put many many more in the slideshow link below. YOU HAVE TO WATCH THE SLIDESHOW, we got so many amazing shots today, Heather has such a fun personality and models so well for the camera. You can tell in the shots how much fun we had last night. I took advantage of window light and broke out my video lights with some off camera flash for some sweet effects. Heather loves to read so we incorporated some magazines, books, and a newspaper in the shots. A special thanks to Heather's mom Melody for helping me hold the reflector and off camera flash.

Tiffany and I are heading to stay two nights in Park City tomorrow and I will be shooting a wedding on Saturday, so check back Monday for new posts.


CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE SLIDESHOW....YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO...





















10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dustin I love the out side shots> and the shot of her holding the book in front of her face, priceless. Great work man.

Anonymous said...

Dustin is AMAZING!!! Couldn't ask for a better photographer to make you look better than you are!! Thank you so much:)

Oakstream Photography said...

HOLY CRAP Dustin...THESE ROCK! I think these are my FAVE bridals from you!!!! You REALLY rocked this session ;-)

Mickey Family said...

these are great! I love the one of her standing on the sidewalk reading the newspaper. Very cool.

Unknown said...

Dustin...you never cease to amaze me dude...LOVE these!

Jacque said...

2,3, and the newspaper ones are definitely my fav! Great work Dustin, as always.

Megan Bailey - Pink Piggy said...

Hey Dustin...
I love these pics and I love all your work! I really like the newspaper shots too! Really great idea!

andrea said...

Heather you are the most beautiful bride that I have ever seen! Love you!

Nema Blanchard Photography LLC said...

It was great to bump into you and Tiffany last week - Dustin your work is terrific!

Anonymous said...

Dustin ,your work is outstanding!!!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz