Friday, October 12, 2007

Andrea - The Soon To Be "Mrs. Roche"

So earlier you saw my iPhone bridal shot of Andrea, here are the real shots. iPhone or Canon 1ds Mark II, none of these shots do her true beauty any justice. Andrea is one of the sweetest people I know and I can't believe her wedding is coming up so soon. Andrea and Trevor are getting sealed in the Nauvoo Illinois Temple and having a reception in Kansas City the next day. We (Tiffany and I) are so excited to go. Here are a few of my favorites from the session.

















3 comments:

Becky said...

Dustin! These photos are beautiful! I am so excited for you to go to Nauvoo! It will be such an exciting experience for you and Tiff. I will be so excited to see the photos from Nauvoo, being an Illinois girl myself!

Anonymous said...

Dustin this is my favorite shoot you have done to date!!! I love the bride, and the post Processing is amazing on them. Awesome work man.

Kye said...

OMG. I want you be you when I grow up :-)

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz