Monday, October 15, 2007

Breanna and Mike

I had never met Breanna or Mike before shooting their engagements last week, so I am always a little worried when I show up to shoot that I won't click with the couple or that our personalities will clash, but I had an absolute blast shooting these guys and there was never a dull moment. They were such good sports and willing to be dragged around all over while I shot them. Breanna and Mike are such a cute couple and I hope that they don't mind me sharing, but they met by their friends both dragging them along to a speed dating night. Check out the awesome shots that we got.












1 comment:

Oakstream Photography said...

Simply FAB!!!!!! Love that dipping shot!!! ;-) YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz