Monday, October 29, 2007

Gateway bridal show

On Saturday I did a booth at the gateway bridal show in salt lake
city. It was great meeting so many of you. Just a reminder that any
wedding package booked in the next two weeks (by November 9th) will
receive a free 20x30 gallery wrap canvas valued at $350. Check back
for a blog post of Alex and Corrine's wedding.

Thank you so much to Audrey of Studio Stems for putting together the floral arrangements for my booth. She is in my opinion the BEST florist in Utah. Her arrangements never cease to amaze me with their uniqueness. Thanks Audrey for the flowers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dustin - your work is some of the best i have seen and i love working with you! seriously there is no way that my flowers out did your work! i hope not! cant wait to work with you more!

Anonymous said...

Studio Stems floral work is beautiful but I have to say Dustin your work is stunning and stands up all on its own ,You are an awesome photographer.

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz