Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Cameron The Adorable

Oh my goodness, my little guy Cameron is so adorable. He is only 4 months old and is already starting to cut his first teeth. He has two coming in the bottom of his mouth so Tiffany and I wanted to get him over to my studio to take some pictures before his teeth came in. Tiffany did the shooting while I did the goo goo gaa gaa look at dada stuff, hehehehe. Isn't he the most adorable baby ever. I am not a morning person at all, but when he wakes up at 7 or 8 in the morning and starts talking and cooing, I jump out of bed because I can't resist the little cutie. Check back for a post with some pictures from Sarah and Travis wedding that I shot on Saturday.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hes adorable. What a cutie!!

jacqui wilsher

Mickey Family said...

Ah! Too cute! Such a fun age!

Unknown said...

What an adorable little guy! SO SWEET!

Amanda said...

He looks so much like Madison, it is crazy. Your baby is seriously the cutest ever!

Kellee Smith said...

oh my gosh he is a doll and these pictures are adorable. He looks so happy - such a cute boy!

 
Locations of visitors to this page
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz